There are two basic reasons why people venture into blogging. One is the passion derived from blogging or owning a blog, while the other is for the purpose of making money. There are many advertising platforms online and the popular ones like Google Adsense, media.net, infolinks etc sometimes seems hard to get approval. If you need to generate money for your blog and top advertisiers disapproves your approval to join their advertising platform, then you may think of other advertising platform that can pay you. NGAdverts is a new advertising platform for Nigerians that are not able to gain approval to Adsense and other advertising platform.
They offer quality pay per click ads and can be used with different advertising networks. Registration is easy and doesn’t take time. They pay in Naira via bank wire transfer and below are the steps to register for NGAdverts.
HOW TO REGISTER WITH NGADVERTS
Below are the steps to register for NGAdverts
1. Visit NGAdverts Registration Page by click on the link and you would be redirected to Ngadverts registration portal
2. Fill in the form i.e your username, password, Account Type( choose Advertisier and Publisher), your address and other necessary information.
Ensure you write the domain name you wish to show the ads of NGAdverts in Your Domain Section. There is no minimum traffic required or vigorous steps to join NGAdverts. It’s easy and works both on your phone and PC Browser.
As said earlier, you should register as a publisher and advertiser so that you can make use of both the advertising and publisher cpanel. In Ngadverts, two people don’t use the same name so choose a unique name that has not been used by someone else and use a secure Password so that you can be successfully registered. Once you have successfully registered, the next section is to place their Ad code on your website to start earning.
HOW TO GENERATE NGADVERTS ADS CODE
To generate NGAdverts code, you need to be logged in your account. Below are the steps to generate NGAdverts ad code.
1. Login your NGAdverts account and you will be taken to the advertisers dashboard section. Switch to the Publishers dashboard Sextion or click link below to go to the Publisiher Section
After loading to the publishers dashboard click on that icon as circled bellow for more options
2. In the Menu Section, Click on AD CODES
3. A submenu will appear then click on Create Ad Codes or simply click on the link below to create a new ad code
4. You will be forwarded to a new page where you will fill in your ads details like the ads name, whether text ads ,banner ads, or both text/banner ads, the ad style (ad layout).
Once the ad code is created, your ads will appear with the Demo form with the Ads HTML Code as shown below
5. Copy the AD Display code and place it in the HTML section in you blog where you want it to appear on your blog whether WordPress, Blogger, Wapka or other blogging platform.
a. For wapka sites, you will need to remove the NG Adverts tags at the beginning and end of the code so that you won’t get an error in your wapka site.
b. You should also be aware that one code generated can’t work two times on a page so if you wish to display more than on ads on a page you ought to create multiple ad codes depending on how many ads you wish to show on one page. Pasting an ad code two times on a page, only one will show, wihile the other won’t show or be hidden.