Making money with Google using AdSense is one of the best medium to monetize your blog. Adsense pays both per click and per impression and making your Ads visible for your users is of great importance. One means to maximize your Google ad revenue using responsive ad size and placing ads where it can be visible to your users. Top places where you can place your Ads visible to your users is below Title and in blog post. Although blogger don’t support use of plugins you can place ads in blog post by inserting it directly in the blog template.
How To Insert AdSense Ads in your Blogger Posts
Inserting Adsense ads in your blogger blog post helps increase make your ads more visible to your readers thereby increasing your adsense revenue. Below are the steps to insert Adsense ads in your blogger post
- Login your Google Adsense and create a new ad unit or you can view the code of the ads you wish to use.
- Go to an AdSense Parse Converter( http://www.freehtmlparser.blogspot.com/ )and paste the code in the box.
- Click Encode to convert the code to xml format and coy it
- Next login to your Blogger Dashboard, Click Template >> Edit HTML
- Now click Ctrl+F to search for the <data:post.body/>.
- Paste the below code after the <data:post.body/>. You will find if more than once paste it in the second or last one.
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> <div style="text-align:center;"> Paste your parsed adsense code here </div> </b:if>
- Save template and view the ad code.
The above customization is to enable the ads show at the center after the post title. If you wish for the ads to be visible after the post, locate the second <div class=’post-footer’> using Ctrl + F and place the above ad code directly under it. You can also locate the <div class=’post-footer-line post-footer-line-3′> and place the code under it.
Change PUT YOUR PRASED AD CODE HERE with the AdSense code you had earlier converted.
Change “text-align:center;” to “text-align:right;” to enable the ads show at the right, and “text-align:left;” to enable the ads to be visible at the left.
With the above method, you have successfully inserted adsense ads in your blog post. This method is not only limited to Adsense but can also be applied also for other Ad Networks like Chikita, Media net, Ngadverts, etc.
If you have any suggestions or questions on how to insert ads between blog post, feel free to notify using the comment.