Making money with Google using AdSense is one of the best medium to monetize your blog. Adsense pays both per click and per impression and making your Ads visible for your users is of great importance. One means to maximize your Google ad revenue using responsive ad size and placing ads where it can be visible to your users. Top places where you can place your Ads visible to your users is below Title and in blog post. Although blogger don’t support use of plugins you can place ads in blog post by inserting it directly in the blog template.
How To Insert AdSense Ads in your Blogger Posts
Below are the steps to insert adsense ads between your blog post
- Login your Google Adsense and create a new adunit or you can view the code of the ads you wish to use.
- Go to an AdSense Parse Converter and convert the code to xml format and copy the converted code.
- Next login to your Blogger Dashboard, Click Template >> Edit HTML
- Now click Ctrl+F to search for the <data:post.body/>.
- Paste the below code after the <data:post.body/>. You will find if more than once paste it in the second or last one.
- Save template and view the ad code.
The ad will appear after the first </br> in your blog post, so there is need have a </br> tag in the blog post. If your post don’t have any </br> in a post, the ad will appear in below title.
Change PUT YOUR PRASED AD CODE HERE with the AdSense code you had earlier converted.
By default, the ad will appear after the first </br> tag in your blog post but if you wish to change the position of ads you can modify the above code pasted in Html section.
For the ads to display in the second </b> of blog posts, replace the number 2 with 3.
For the Adsense ads to display in a quarter of a post, please replace the 2 with 4.
You have successfully inserted adsense ads in your blog post. This method works also for other Ad Networks like Chikita, Media net, ads optimal, etc.
If you have any suggestions or questions on how to insert ads between blog post, feel free to notify using the comment.